Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Write a letter to your friend asking him to lend you some books



Write a letter to your friend asking him to lend you  some books

Examination Hall
September 24, 2015

Dear Friend,
Assalam-o-Alaikum,
I have taken the examination of class 9th. Now I am free for 25 day before the new classes start. I have been busy in preparation for the exams and could not find time to study my favorite authors.
I know you have a nice collection of Urdu novels and books. I would like you to lend me ‘Mein Ek Jasoos Tha’ by Tariq Ismaeel Sagar and ‘Zero Point’ by Javed Chaudhary for two weeks. I want to serve to my thirst for Urdu literature.
I assure you that I will use them with care. I will return them within two weeks. I can share some of my own with you if you like. Send me these books as soon as possible.
Thanks
Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z


0 comments: