Saturday, July 7, 2018

Dowry system

Dowry system

                   My name is ARUN KUMAR. I live in FAZILKA. I am a student of 10th class in DC DAV public school. Today I am going to share my views on dowry system. Dowry system is a big danger for any country. Due to this, many girls killed by them self. This is not so good for any country. In this time most of the people are greedy they ask for money from girl`s parents. Some parents are not able to accept their offer. So they put more pressure on girls. This is harmful to our country.

      Now must think about this danger because this is our responsibility to tell everyone about this Problem. I am trying to say that the student is the strongest base of any country. A student is the future of every country there for the future of our country in our hands.

       Now government takes action again this type of danger. Last year many families were arrested for dowry system. This is very important for every people to fight against dowry system to saves the life of many girls. I and this article with this hope that my country will free from this type of danger

THANKS FOR READING 

Written by= (ARUN KUMAR)    (7, July 2018)

0 comments: