Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for the gift he sent you on your birthday



Write a letter to your uncle
thanking him for the gift
he sent you on your birthday


Examination Hall,
April 24, 2015

My Dear Uncle,
Assalam-o-Alaikum,
It was a great source of pleasure to have your present received at home. It is kind of you to remember my birthday. I can hardly express my feelings on receiving the beautiful wrist watch you sent to me on my birthday. It is the best birthday gift I have received on my birthday.
I was really in need of a wrist watch. I was planning to buy one but could not manage money. My timings would have remained unregulated without a watch. This watch is really a surprise for me. All of my friends liked and praised the watch.
How should a pay thanks to you for such an amazing gift? A word of thanks seems worthless for this handsome present. Anyhow what else can I do now? If you were here I would have held in your arms. Thank you so much for such a nice gift. It will remind me your love for me.
I shall take good care of it.
Thanking you once again.
Yours affectionately
X. Y. Z


0 comments: